Off Road Tours
Experience the thrill of getting down and dirty in the country on one of our electric mountain bike tours. The Isle of Man is a great place to cycle, and our off road trails are second to none. Each September bikers from all over the world come to the Island to compete in the Manx Telecom End to End Mountain Bike Challenge a 40 mile route from top to bottom.
Our featured routes at South Barrule and Archallegan forest trails, not on the scale of the End to End are both approximately 12 miles in length, easy to ride and great fun.
The tours wend their way through forest tracks, mountain bike trails, greenway lanes with the occasional road work. Our electric mountain bikes are top quality Bergamont Roxtars fitted with Bosch crank motors delivering the power when you need it to tackle the hilly tracks and negotiate the muddy trails.
We offer free transfers from Douglas to South Barrule and Archallegan
Be prepared to get a tad mucky – if you’re not then perhaps we’ve not done our job!
We love it – we know you will too
£35.00 per person
- Distance Covered – 12 miles
- Time Allowed – 2½ hours
- Grade – Easy (can be muddy)
- Group size – 4 people
Before Setting Off
- Bicycles are checked for your safety
- Each bicycle is set up for the individual cyclist
- Helmets, glasses, and hi-vis vests are provided
- Instructions are given on the operation of the electric bicycle
- You can test ride the bicycle in safety at the Sea Terminal before venturing out on to the road.
- Instructions are given by the guide on how the group will be lead.